New Territory Development Manager
Mega Force Staffing is Growing!
Mega Force Staffing is looking for a New Territory Development Manager to join our sales team and help us expand into new markets in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. The candidate can live anywhere in NC, SC or Va and extensive travel will be involved.
The New Territory Development Manager will be responsible to research potential new markets and begin selling our services in the area. Once the market and new branch is established they will move on to the next new market. Extensive travel will be involved with this position.
This position has UNLIMITED potential!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Primarily responsible for managing marketing and sales activities. Accountable for achieving marketing/sales goals and is jointly responsible with the Area Operations Team in ensuring that a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction exists with each new client.
- Develop and implement, in conjunction with the Director of Sales and Marketing, a thorough marketing and sales plan for the new market.
- Effectively sell all of Mega Forces staffing services in the marketplace through prospecting, cold calls, appointment setting, networking, referrals, etc., to ensure the attainment of billable hours and profitability objectives. Business Development is expected to spend a minimum of 85% of their time involved in direct marketing/sales.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction exists with each client. Ensure the principles of customer service and positive customer relations are in place and are actively pursued. Ensure that our customers’ requirements supersede our own and each customers’ unique needs are met in order for us to remain a viable alternative to competitors.
- Complete and submit weekly marketing/sales and commission reports on a timely basis to the General Manager and Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Continually evaluate the local competition and verify their location(s), clients, volume, strengths, weaknesses, services offered, rates and benefits.
- Monitor weekly/monthly marketing and sales goals against pre-determined targets.
- Continuously recommend and develop creative marketing strategies and techniques for expanding existing business and/or to generate new business.
- Direct and assist in the development of all local office bids and proposals, in conjunction with the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Assist in the modification, development and implementation of new marketing and sales materials.
- Assure an adequate supply of marketing/sales forms, brochures and supplies are maintained to effectively support marketing/sales efforts and activities.
- Responsible for reading and understanding all policies and procedures noted in the personnel policy manual and sales manual.
- Recommend and plan participation in local marketing/sales related events and conventions.
- Set an excellent example and quality image to all company personnel, customers, business partners and the public in general. Conducts activities as a company representative in an ethical and businesslike manner. Maintain and safeguard company assets and proprietary information.
- SELL, SELL, SELL
- Prospect all customers for multi-site locations for future business.
- Negotiate contract renewals as needed.
- Assist in monthly or quarterly client business reviews with local operations team.
The above specific duties are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities of this position.
High School Education
Marketing and Sales Experience