Mega Force – Statesville Branch is currently looking for experienced Material Handler for immediate opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Load and unload materials in warehouses and storage facilities.
- Receive materials into an organization and verify materials against invoices to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
- Count or weigh parts to check quantity accuracy.
- Pick parts/materials for shipment and package according to shipping procedures.
- Perform transactions in the inventory system to enter new quantities and, during shipping transactions, to remove inventory from stock.
- Use material moving equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts and dollies to bring products and materials to an appropriate location.
Hours: 2nd shift 2pm-10:30pm(training on 1st shift)
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- 1 year of forklift operator experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to work safely in a fast-paced production environment
If you have any questions about this job posting, or you would like to apply, please call Kimberly Lesley at (704) 872-0132.
Mega Force Staffing | 205 Eastside Drive, Statesville, NC 28625 | (704) 872-0132