Liberty, NC 27298
Mega Force Staffing of High Point is currently hiring for 1st shift (hours 7-3:30) Material Handler for Assembly in the Liberty, NC area. Candidates will be performing assembly functions from start to finish of cabinets to include layout, hardware, knock up and final assembly.
- Check and validate correct Traveler with correct cabinet.
- Check all parts for good quality.
- Read and understand all hardware requirements.
- Locate and attach proper hardware in correct locations.
- Attach all hardware with provided air powered, battery powered or electrical powered hand tools such as screwdrivers, drills, staple guns and nail guns in a safe efficient manner.
- Use glue wand application as needed.
- Use knock-up hammer to knock parts together to assemble cabinets.
- Place assembled cabinets from the roller conveyor onto the clamp table and feed cabinet into clamp.
- Communicate with other departments as needed to notify of any issues.
- Reject parts using computer as needed.
- Must be fast pace and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to understand cabinet construction to determine the reasons for parts being rejected.
- Handle all parts with care as not to damage through the process.
- Follow all documented processes and procedures.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and back ground check
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English as to follow work requirements
- Physical requirement include ability to stoop, bend, walk and strength to lift 50 lbs.
Please apply in person at:
Mega Force Staffing
2201 Eastchester Dr
High Point, NC 27265