Are you a creative and self-motivated marketing professional, who thrives on building effective relationships? Announcing an exciting new opening within an international company as they expand their footprint in the US, offering integrated manufacturing solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. If you are customer-focused, with strong organizational skills, look no further; this opportunity may be for you!
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for marketing campaigns, content, competitive intelligence, and market research.
The ideal candidate will have at least two to three years in a marketing role for a pharmaceutical company at the corporate level, a BS/MS/MBA, and substantial understating of print, digital and offline media.
Some of the key responsibilities and expectations are as follows:
- Create annual regional marketing plan in line with the global marketing plan to enhance the visibility of the company brand.
- Support the regional unit in campaign management, seminars, webinars and customer visits for insight generation. Keep track of marketing practices and brand awareness.
- Tracking of campaign response and periodic tracking and analyzing of leads generated through campaigns.
- Support preparation of the advertising briefs and ensuring quality control standards for
- advertising/promotional material
- To provide support for exhibitions, event management, and local requirements e.g. handouts, brochures, invites etc.
- Responsible for collating information, evaluate trends at a regional level and assist with market research. Gather intelligence on competitor activity and help disseminate information to business area and marketing.
- Keep abreast of local regulatory requirements.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, with an ability to thrive under pressure. Execution and result oriented.
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and build effective relationships
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to successfully multi task
Coordinating skills for multi-disciplinary team