Well established company is seeking talent, passion and openness to change. In return it offers strong opportunities for professional growth and development.
The Machine Operator/assembly operators are responsible for assembling product operating machinery to manufacture parts that meet the required specifications set by our customers.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions.
- Loads and unloads parts on line to be assembled.
- Able to fill out daily downtime and WCM reports and summarize.
- Achieves/performs daily targets and output of production.
- Meets quality standards for the line.
- Must be able to work required overtime.
- Work with Process Technicians, Quality, and Logistics to solve issues.
- Able to use basic hand tools (allen and torque wrenches, battery and electric drills).
- Able to read and write in English.
- Basic math skills with ability to do percentages.
- Strong hand/eye coordination.
- The employee must have the ability to read and write.
- The employee must frequently lift, push, and pull up to 50 lb.
- The employee is frequently exposed to oils and greases or coolants.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
Please apply Mega Force Staffing
2511 Fayetteville Street
Sanford, NC 27332
or call 919-774-8500