Mega Force Staffing is now hiring for experienced machine operators in the Huntersville, NC area for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Weft Insertion System (Carrier)
- Carriers are threaded properly – no crossed ends
- Material is laying properly – no gaps
- Shog support system for missing or broken rake wires, pneumatic cylinder clamps are not broken or cracked and any visible damage.
- Material flows unobstructed through the central guide unit.
- If any crossed ends were found during shift change repair them before operations begin.
- Position yourself where you can observe the carrier systems and the material windup roller.
- Constantly check carrier system for tangles, missing ends and obstructions.
- Keep all rollers that come in contact with material clean.
- Maintain stitching area to ensure that all threads are running parallel and not crossed.
- Make sure brushes and knives are free of waste material.
- Check material for any gaps, dirt and foreign objects.
- Empty vacuum bin when full.
- Keep creel full at all times.
- Properly splice running ends together using the correct splicer.
- If material is needed notify shift leader.
- Log in pallet number on disposition card of each pallet of raw material used to stock the creel. (Stitching, weft and warp)
- Doff finished rolls (do not touch material with dirty hands), weigh them, scan into computer, print labels, wrap and label rolls and palletize them
Must have High School Diploma or GED
Industrial or manufacturing environment preferred
Experience working in team oriented, multi-shift environment
Must be willing to submit to drug testing and background check
Apply in person at:
Mega Force Staffing
1315 E Garrsion Blvd
Gastonia, NC 28054