Mega Force Staffing of Burlington, NC is currently seeking a hardworking, motivated Machine Operator to fill a vacant role for a local textile company. The ideal candidate must be able to lift 45 pounds, stand for long periods of time and work in a heated environment. This individual will be trained to operate both boarding and folding machines.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator - Finishing Department
- Operate boarding machine.
- Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order.
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift.
- Monitor machines during every shift to ensure optimum running.
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
Requirements of the Machine Operator - Finishing Department
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Needs to be able to lift 45 pounds
- Needs to be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a heated environment
- Needs to be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must be willing to submit to a Drug screen and background check
Apply in person at:
Mega Force Staffing
917-A South Main street
Burlington, NC 27215