Mega Force Staffing has an immediate opening for a machine operator in the Asheboro area.
- Candidate will be responsible for running a spinning machine, designed to check quality of thread.
- Candidate will run yarn through machine, candidate will then take yarn attached to tool and insert it onto attachment on machine with attachment tool located in front of the yarn hatch.
- This pulls the yarn up into the yarn hatch and closes the hatch.
- The yarn then is guided onto the machine and starts to attach itself to another spool.
- If yarn breaks during this cycle, candidate ties the yarn together and continues the cycle.
- Candidate needs to be able to stay motivated and be able to stay busy during down time between product runs.
- Candidate will need to keep up and follow general housekeeping rules and take on other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor or manager.
Hours of work: 11pm-7am
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED; CNC certified (preferred)
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Job Requirements: Must be able to work in the U.S.
If you have any questions about this job posting or you would like to apply, please call 336-626-6342.
Mega Force Staffing
964 S. Fayetteville St.
Asheboro, NC 27203