Machine Operator, Forklift & Non-Woven/Woven
Mega Force Staffing of High Point is currently accepting applications for 2nd and 3rd shift Non-Woven and Woven machine operator/Forklift in the Greensboro NC area.
Candidate will be responsible for doffing off finished fabric, inspecting product, and making sure the fabric is of great quality.
- Obtains necessary mandrels and precut tubes if needed
- Sets “Predetermining Counter” to required put-up specifications, resets totalizer clocks
- Operates mandrel extractor, loads tubes onto mandrel, inflates mandrel bladder with compressed air
- Operates batcher
- Sets slitter blades and monitors quality, replaces blades as necessary
- Works alone or with an additional operator to: doff rolls onto doff table; tape finished rolls; transfer rolls to dump table
- Reloads mandrel
- Assists ticket handler with end-disks, separating rolls,
- Will use Forklift to move materials and finished product to warehouse
Education Requirements: High School Diploma / GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Submit a resume
- Candidate must have 2 years machine operating and forklift experience
If you're interested in applying for this position please call or stop by!
Mega Force Staffing
2201 Eastchester Drive
High Point NC 27265