Machine Feeder / Finishing Tenter Frame Operator
Mega Force Staffing of Eden, NC is currently seeking a Machine Feeder / Finishing Tenter Frame Operator in Eden, NC.
This position is responsible for operation of the tenter frame, where chemicals are applied to fabric, and fabric is dried.
- Maintaining and cleaning of the tenter frame must be performed at timely intervals.
- Fabric to be processed must be selected and moved into place, then sewn onto the leader cloth.
- The correct chemical mix must be prepared.
- The correct frame set-up for the specified fabric must be implemented.
- Assistance with the inspection process at the exit end of the frame is to be performed.
Hours of work: 2nd shift 3pm – 11pm
Frequent standing, bending, twisting and some moderate to heavy lifting (up to 60 pounds.
Periods of temperature up to 110°F.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
If you're interested in this job opportunity, call or stop by our office!
220 E Meadow Rd. Suite #10 | Eden, NC 27288 | (336) 627-6628