MIG & TIG Welder
Mega Force Staffing has immediate MIG and TIG Welders Positions available in Burgaw, NC!
Team member shall be responsible for operating one or more types of welding. Selects appropriate settings and adjusts as necessary to complete tasks accurately, according to specification, and in a timely manner. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the machining field; and able to use common small measuring devices. Performs work to instructions and pre-established guidelines for the job. Follows established quality and safety standards. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This position reports to a team leader and/or supervisor.
Skills & Abilities:
- Able to follow directions and work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to use common shop measuring devices
- Basic math skills
- Be able to follow Company and general industry safety requirements
- Be able to follow Company and ISO processes and standards
- Willing and able to follow basic safety and quality procedures
- Understand, implement, and maintain 5s fundamentals
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
- Be able to make required measurements using various measuring and test equipment
- Commonly used practices within a machine shop
Hours of work: 2nd Shift: 3:30 pm to 11:00 pm
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Job requirements: Problem solving and decision-making skills desired, strong and written communication skills.
Please visit our Kenansville Location for applications:
149 Limestone Road, Suite 1
Kenansville, NC 28349