Dallas, NC 28034
Mega Force Staffing of Gastonia is currently hiring for a Lab Technician.
Candidates will need to have at least 1 year of experience and be motivated to work at a fast pace.
Must be able to perform the following skills:
- Record results in appropriate database and report data in a timely manner.
- Have knowledge of all in-process and finished product tests as well as test schedules.
- Maintains required lab equipment and supplies. Insures cleanliness and good housekeeping of lab areas.
- Perform additional testing as required to cover unusual sample loads, customer issues, limited personnel, etc.
- Interact with the other unit personnel to complete all required testing in a timely manner and to also handle non-routine communications.
- Monitor instrument performance (Standards, Control Samples, SPC, etc.).
In order to accomplish this you will possess the following:
- Minimum High School graduate. Two-year degree preferred.
- Former lab testing experience recommended with one year experience.
- Basic knowledge of hazardous materials and the appropriate handling and disposal of such products preferred.
- Requires quick learning and flexibility on the job.
- SAP and previous LIMS experience preferred.
- Requires basic knowledge of statistics including control charting.
- Superior oral and written communication and comprehension skills.
- Knowledge of ISO Quality and Responsible Care standards preferred.
- Familiarity with polymer pigmenting and coloring of polymers a plus, but not required.
- Candidates should be aware that this position has later potential to develop into a rotating shift position.
- High School Diploma
- 6 months - 1 year of forklift/cherry picker operator
- Valid NC Driver's License/Forklift operator's license
If you are interested in this job opportunity please call or stop by to apply!
1315 East Garrison Blvd
Gastonia, NC 28054