Burlington, NC 27215
Mega Force Staffing in Burlington, NC is currently seeking a hardworking, motivated Machine Operators to fill positions for local company. All interested applicants must be production driven team players who enjoy working in the industry. Must have experience in a manufacturing environment that is climate control. The candidate will be responsible for checking correctness of yarn, thread up machines. Check for knots, lint and tension of thread. Inspect quality of socks, Flag machine for technician, Pull full cans to middle of knitting aisle. In addition must perform other duties as required by supervisor and follow all work rules and polices. Perform general housekeeping.
The ideal candidate must be flexible, able to multi-task, and be self-motivated
- Must have the ability to work safely in a factory environment
- Produce quality products and be responsible for quality
- Must be able to lift up to 45lbs
- Must be able to grip, grasp, and twist using your hands and wrists
- Must be able to lift, stoop, bend, and move quickly
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Most importantly be at work each day ready to work.
Must have a High School Diploma and or GED
You must apply in person at the Mega Force office located at 917-A South Main St. Burlington NC, 27215. If you have trouble locating our office please call (336) 227.7500