Mega Force Staffing has immediate openings for Fork Lift Operators in Beulaville NC!
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists
- Gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials
- We are seeking candidates that have mechanical assemble experience would also position parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies
- Once assemble you would verify specifications by measuring completed component
- Resolve assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms
- You would also sort, stack, wrap and label products as per the company procedures
Hours of work: 1st Shift: 5:00 am to 3:30 pm and 2nd Shift 3:30 pm to 1:00 am
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED; CNC certified (preferred)
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Job Requirements: Problem solving and decision-making skills desired, strong and written communication skills.
If you have any questions about this job posting or you would like to apply, please call 910-275-0124.
Mega Force Staffing
149 Limestone Rd. Suite 1
Kenansville, NC 28349