Mega Force Staffing has an immediate opening for a General Assembler in the Beulaville area.
- Operate one or more type of welding lathes to attach brackets to the shells
- Select appropriate settings and adjust as necessary to complete tasks accurately, according to specification, and in a timely manner
- Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the machining field
- Able to use common small measuring devices
- Perform work to instructions and pre-established guidelines for the job
- Follow established quality and safety standards
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
This position reports to a team leader and/or supervisor.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Able to follow directions and work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to use common shop measuring devices
- Basic math skills
- Be able to follow Company and general industry safety requirements
- Be able to follow Company and ISO processes and standards
- Willing and able to follow basic safety and quality procedures
- Understand, implement, and maintain 5s fundamentals
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
- Be able to make required measurements using various measuring and test equipment
- Commonly used practices within a machine shop
If you have any questions about this job posting or you would like to apply, please call 910-275-0124.
Mega Force Staffing
149 Limestone Rd. Suite 1
Kenansville, NC 28349