Forklift Operator/Material Handlers
Mega Force Staffing is currently looking for a Forklift Operator/Material Handler!
- Loads, unloads and moves materials within or near plant or worksite by performing the following duties. As needed, additional responsibilities will include set up and operation of forge related equipment.
- Reads work order and planning board or follows oral instructions to ascertain all materials or containers to proper areas.
- Daily inspection and operation of forklifts
- Maintains scrap hoppers
- Responsible for housekeeping and orderliness throughout your work area
- Loads and unloads materials into trucks, pallets, trays, bins, racks and shelves by hand or with mechanical assistance.
- Moves materials in bins, into designated areas during production time
- Responsible for supplying all operations on the floor with the proper material
- Counts, weighs and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet and according to procedure.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bins or other containers.
- Responsible for organizing all staging areas inside and outside of the facility
- Ensures all bins are free of debris (i.e. Cardboard, rags, wood, paper, etc.) before moving into production area.
- Operates industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products on lines
- Communicate with co-workers and supervisor.
- Maintain a safe and well cleaned work environment.
- Requires familiarity with computer skills in order to assist in entering or retrieving information from computerized program used in daily operation of system
Please call or stop by for more information!
704-K Plaza Blvd | Kinston, NC 28501 | (252) 527-5820