Mega Force Staffing is now hiring for cold storage forklift operators with stand-up forklift experience in the Charlotte, NC area.
Must be able to perform the following skills:
- Reads work order and planning board or follows oral instructions to ascertain all materials or containers to proper areas.
- Daily inspection and operation of pallet jacks
- Responsible for housekeeping and orderliness throughout your work area
- Loads and unloads materials into trucks, pallets, trays, bins, racks and shelves by hand or with mechanical assistance.
- Moves materials in bins, into designated areas during production time
- Responsible for supplying all operations on the floor with the proper material
- Counts, weighs and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet and according to procedure.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bins or other containers.
- Responsible for organizing all staging areas inside and outside of the facility
- Ensures all bins are free of debris (i.e. Cardboard, rags, wood, paper, etc.) before moving into production area.
- Operates industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products on lines
- Communicate with co-workers and supervisor.
- Maintain a safe and well cleaned work environment.
- Pull orders on pull tickets for customers
Must have a High School Diploma or GED
Must have Stand-up forklift experience
Must be willing to submit to drug testing and background check
Please apply in person at:
Mega Force Staffing
1315 E Garrsion Blvd
Gastonia, NC 28054