Finishing Machine Operator
Asheboro, NC 27203
Mega Force Staffing of Asheboro, NC is currently seeking a hardworking, motivated Finishing Machine Operator to fill a vacant role for a local textile company.
The ideal candidate must be able to lift 45 pounds, stand for long periods of time and work in a heated environment. This individual will be trained to operate both boarding and folding machines.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator - Finishing Department
- Operate boarding machine.
- Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order.
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift.
- Monitor machines during every shift to ensure optimum running.
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Needs to be able to lift 45 pounds
- Needs to be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a heated environment
- Needs to be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be eligible to work in the US
If you have any questions about this job posting or you would like to apply, please call 336-626-6342.
Mega Force Staffing
964 S. Fayetteville St.
Asheboro NC, 27203