Field Support Specialist
Here we grow again!
Look no further for your career in the Staffing Industry! Announcing an exciting opportunity to join North Carolina’s leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire, onsite management and permanent placement services as a Field Support Specialist in the Triad Area.
If you are a high-energy professionally driven individual whose passion is driving growth and performance in a productive environment and would like to be part of a growing organization this opportunity could be for you!
In this role you will be working at various branch office locations within the triad region. Knowledge of employment laws and experience is a plus. The successful candidate will also have experience in managing people, be self-motivated, driven, and strive to exceed goals and expectations.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for supporting the branch office with all operating procedures while providing excellent internal and external customer service at all times.
- Leading and Conducting Orientations
- Data Entry
- Administering drug screens
- Processing payrolls
- Directing staff when necessary
- Assist with training new staff as needed
- Filling in for Office Personnel and Area Manager in their absence as needed
- Reliable transportation and valid driver license
- Willingness to be a “Road Warrior” within the Triad including possible overnight stays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent detail oriented skills
- Ability to multi-task and still work efficiently
- Good organizational skills and professional communication skills
- The ability to work with people across all levels of an organization
- Possess a strong work ethic and excellent coaching skills
- High school education
Mega Force Staffing has been a leader in staffing solutions for more than 30 years, offering staffing, payroll, onsite management, risk assessments and direct hire services to companies throughout the Southeastern United States. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as warehouse, manufacturing, administrative and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Mega Force will assist you in finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer associate benefits, direct deposit, weekly pay, and special employee recognition.
Our mission is to be a regionally recognized leader in providing total resource management and consultant services. We strive to achieve a level of excellence by meeting the ever-changing needs of our clients, our associates, our staff and the communities we serve. At Mega Force, excellence is not a goal, it is our standard.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time