Executive Administrative Assistant
Mega Force Staffing is recruiting for an administrative assistant in the Greenville, area!
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation to the Plant Manager, through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
- May direct and lead the work of others
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Book travel arrangements
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements for Plant Manager
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Hiring Requirements: Must be willing to submit to a drug screening and background check.
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
If you're interested in this job opportunity please call or stop by!
150 E. Arlington Blvd. Suite B
Greenville, NC, 27858