Director of Finance and Office Management
$11.50/Hr Fayetteville, NC
Mega Force Staffing is NOW HIRING!
General Job Responsibilities include bookkeeping, financial record keeping, reporting and preparation, and office management.
- Log in mail, disburse mail to the correct person or department, and post ReStore cash and credit card sales monies received to QuickBooks (QB), post donations to QB.
- Code all invoices received and log in Quickbooks.
- Prepare all monies for deposit and take to bank, review of bank accounts, BBT Credit Card expenditures, WF credit card reconciliation for daily ReStore sales, review ReStore Daily Cash Report, update employees vacation/sick time earned and used for Affiliate and ReStore, as needed.
- Review time punches and any shift corrections in Time Station, answer the telephone and front door as needed.
- Receive and code all subcontractor invoices.
- Invoices will be scanned and sent via electronic means to Nathan within one week of receipt.
- Submit to Nathan all completed Contractor Release of Liens, Owner Certificates of Satisfaction, and Certificates of Final Inspections for all NCHFA properties.
- Approve all submitted requisitions.
- Assist in the maintenance of physical files related to disaster relief.
- Maintain all homeowner funds for Hurricane Matthew relief are being used properly for the repair of each property.
- Issues refunds to homeowners 60-90 days after they move in if eligible while maintaining $1,000 balance in their account for 30 days after the first refund.
- Correspond with any vendors on A/P questions.
- Approve requisitions in NCHFA for hard and soft costs for properties as needed.
- Prepare Affiliate and ReStore Accounts Payable check requests and A/P Summary for submission to Buie, Norman CPA (BNCPA).
- Provide other documents to CPA as needed.
- Process A/P.
- Process payroll and payroll liability check request forms for submission to BNCPA payroll specialist.
- Pick up payroll upon completion.
- Prepare pay vouchers for distribution to employees.
- Data entry to QB.
- Attend weekly NCHFA meeting to continue to ensure continuity of the reimbursement of expenses from NCHFA and to now also work with the NC EMS grant compliance and reimbursement.
- Order office supplies from Quill as needed.
- Serve as the liaison for the community foundation and any other organizations for booking meeting rooms on behalf of Fayetteville Area Habitat for Humanity.
- Maintain employee records, set up new employee files, submit data for background checks.
- Schedule, lead, and assist with individual meetings with homeowners, as needed.
- Assist with all requests for information technology request to David Horne.
- Reconcile ReStore monthly Sales Summary, prepare and file NCDR E-500 (Sales and Use Report).
- Reconcile bank accounts to QB, prepare Monthly Cash Flow report and submit to Executive Director, review Multi-Financial Reports, Construction Cost Reports per house to Executive Director and Construction Director, copy CPA financials for Board Meeting, prepare CHDO grant reimbursement requests to City of Fayetteville, attend Board Meetings to answer any questions regarding the financials.
- Reconcile all credit card and charges accounts, maintain library for FAHFH Minutes, Financial Statements, Multi-Financial Reports, and Bank and Loan Statements, attend Finance and Mortgage Committee meetings.
- Complete and submit Certificate of Completion and Final Cost, along with final project management report to NCHFA.
- Compile and complete desktop review for each property that was funded by NCHFA.
- Coordinate the refreshments and set up for the Board of Directors meetings.
- Prepare HFHNC SSO payment, HFHI Statistical Report, book and attend and provide food for the Homeowner Community Meetings.
- Correspond with legal counsel at Hutchens Law Firm regarding current and any new homeowners in bankruptcy.
- Ensure all insurance premiums are paid to Lockton Insurance.
- Prepare 1099 list for Buie, Norman & Co., update property tax worksheet, complete General Contractor’s License renewal, complete Charitable Solicitation License renewal, Lockton Insurance Annual Renewal, Workers Compensation Audit, prepare information for Annual Audit, assist with preparation of Annual Budget and prepare and assist with the annual CHDO audit.
- Work with BOD members on the finance committee as needed to create a new annual budget format.
As Needed -
- Any tasks related to the sound running of the office, including upkeep of office and general supplies, scheduling of meeting rooms, and tasks related to the general overall good of Fayetteville Area Habitat for Humanity.
- Ability to sit at a desk and use a computer for extended periods of time
- Ability to attend off-site meetings occasionally
- Ability to read documents and correspondence
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Mega Force Staffing Company
1001 Hay Street
Fayetteville, NC 28303