Greenville, NC 27263
Mega Force Staffing is recruiting for a Deposition Operator for a large manufacturing client in Greenville, NC.
The Deposition Operator is responsible for loading/unloading and splicing materials as prescribed for the Deposition Area and maintaining materials for the area while maintaining specifications for safety, quality, efficiency, waste and 5s standards.
- Personally adhere to and monitor compliance with all safety procedures, policies, and maintain good housekeeping standards of team members.
- Set up and load raw materials properly and efficiently.
- Perform routine process clean up to optimize quality waste and run time.
- Assist with change overs of raw materials & preventative maintenance for the Deposition area.
- Observe the deposition area to ensure that it is functioning properly & report any malfunctions.
- Identify and communicate problems for deposition immediately.
- Participate in troubleshooting deposition activities and obtain assistance when necessary.
- Provide visual inspections for defective deposition materials for overall product quality on the line and for meeting quality goals.
- Provide process clean up and routine maintenance of Deposition areas.
- Ensure daily paperwork is submitted accurately and on time.
- Positively enforce Mega Force company policies, procedures, and work practices
- High school diploma or equivalent GED from an accredited department of education.
- Basic Computer Skills & Good organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet all training requirements as outlined in the Deposition Skills Matrix and Job Classification Training Plan.
- Work effectively to achieve line performance targets.
- Flexibility to work on any shift or line.
- Post high school education and/or technical training preferred
- Previous experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment and/or on the job training preferred.
If you're interested in this job opportunity please call or stop by!
Mega Force Staffing
150 E. Arlington Blvd, Suite B