Contract Recruiting Specialist
Greenville, NC 27858
Mega Force Staffing is hiring for a Contract Recruiting Specialist for a large client in the Greenville area. The Contract Recruiting Specialist will carry out Talent Acquisition Programs.
A wide degree of creativity, business understanding, and personal organization is required. This position will partner with the Talent Acquisition team to execute staffing strategies, enhance the company's visibility/reputation in key recruiting channels and help to further establish the company as an employer of choice. This person will be responsible for interviewing and referring applicants for salaried positions throughout the Company's US locations, while filling open positions as quickly and economically as possible. Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all specialized functions in the Company, a basic understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policies, procedures, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices is required.
- Source (high-volume), evaluate, and recommend high-quality candidates who meet the skills and requirements of the position
- Utilize internet recruiting strategies, job boards, referrals, networking and other recruiting sources to attract and find qualified candidates
- Work with the company’s functional area recruiting specialists to assess hiring needs, review and update job descriptions as necessary and develop external postings that are attractive to potential candidates
- Review resumes and conduct phone screens to assess candidate’s knowledge, experience, ability, motivation, and interest in the opportunity and company
- Recommend qualified candidates to appropriate functional area recruiting specialists for further review. Tactfully decline candidates not selected
- Maintain internal applicant tracking system to log all candidate activity
- Collaborate with internal functional area recruiting specialists to provide exceptional customer service
- Ensure compliance with policies regarding both internal and external hires
- Research and recommend new methods and resources to increase overall pipeline. Identify areas where process can be improved for customer and candidate experience, as well as compliance
- Maintain current requisition and candidate information in the Applicant Tracking System, as well as utilizing other related tools, to ensure integrity of data for reporting and record retention purpose
*Length of assignment is 3-6 months and could potentially become a permanent hire opportunity for the right candidate.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field and 2 years recruiting experience; OR High School Diploma / GED and 4-6 years of talent acquisitions or related HR experience required.
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing company is preferred
- Experienced in internet based searches to include job boards, internet data mining, social media, networking with organizations and other sourcing strategies preferred
- Technical competency with recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and candidate assessment strongly preferred
- Strong customer service orientation with proven ability to engage managers at all levels of the organization, required
- Knowledge of/familiarity with applicable employment laws pertaining to employment/interviewing/hiring, such as EEO, AA, ADA, etc. is required
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to efficiently handle multiple tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
If you have any questions about this job posting or you would like to apply, please call 252-321-1601.
Mega Force Staffing
202 E. Arlington Blvd. Suite A
Greenville, NC 27858