Mega Force Staffing is NOW HIRING for chemical packaging in Greensboro!
- Operates equipment systems used in the processing of chemical substances, adhering to formulation specifications and operational safety standards
- Cleans and maintains plant manufacturing areas and equipment regularly as required, promoting environmental cleanliness and efficiency
- Receives and completes daily work assignments, documentation and checklists as required, adhering to process and industrial safety guidelines and requirements
- Obtains and uses the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as instructed, maintaining the condition and storage of such equipment
- Conducts “in process” laboratory testing according to Quality Control and Assurance protocol
Hours of work: 7am- 3:30pm
Pay: Depending on experience
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED
Job requirements: Submit to a drug test and background check, must be reliable and have good attendance.
- Heavy lifting
- Manufacturing experience
- Machine operator experience
- Pre-employment physical
- Pularmary and fit test done (our company will schedule this appointment)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs or possibly more
If you're interested in applying please call or stop by our office TODAY!