CNC Machine Operator
Mega Force Staffing of Eden, NC is currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled CNC Machine Operator for 2nd shift.
The CNC Machine Operator operates and adjusts semiautomatic and automatic numerically controlled machines (Turret Press/CNC/FMS) to perform standard and repetitive sequence of operations to produce quality parts in safe manner.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Experience with Turret Press/CNC, &/or FMS operations is required
- Experience in nesting parts in programmed machine is preferred
- Blueprint reading and mechanical abilities
- Must be able to read calipers and other metrology equipment
- Strong math skills (decimals, fractions, use of calculator)
- Must be able to setup, operate and adjust CNC Turret Press and understand G and M codes.
- Strong computer knowledge and skills
- Ability to perform moderate PM procedure
- Able to understand production planning requirements
- Must have excellent attendance record
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
If you're interested in this job opportunity, call or stop by our office!
220 E Meadow Rd. Suite #10 | Eden, NC 27288 | (336) 627-6628