TITLE: BRANCH MANAGER
REPORTS TO: REGIONAL MANAGER
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing administrative, operational, marketing and sales activities at the branch. Accountable for achieving business objectives and sales goals as well as for operating the branch in compliance with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction exists with each client. Ensure the principles of customer service and positive customer relations are in place and are actively pursued. Ensure that our customers’ requirements supersede ours and each customer’s unique needs are met in order for us to remain a viable alternative to competitors.
- Provide leadership within the branch, creating an environment that empowers all branch personnel to succeed.
- Effectively sell all of Mega Force’s staffing services in the marketplace through appointment selling, telemarketing, networking, referrals, etc., to ensure the attainment of hour and profitability objectives. Branch Manager is expected to spend at minimum of 20% of their time involved in direct sales activities.
- Achieve the required number of sales calls per week and ensure that all sales calls are of a high caliber.
- Develop and implement, in conjunction with the Regional Manager, a thorough marketing and sales plan for the branch, including programs and activities which will aid in the attainment of weekly, monthly and annual objectives.
- Maintain satisfactory gross profit and mark-up percentages.
- Manage the recruitment of all permanent branch personnel and assist in final selection of staff with Regional Manager.
- Assist in training for all branch personnel as needed.
- Monitor weekly advertising needs to maintain a reasonable applicant/candidate reserve.
- Complete and submit all reports on a timely basis to either the Regional Manager or to corporate offices, as directed.
- Maintain a high profile in the business community through professional organization memberships and active participation community events.
- Encourage staff members to maintain a high profile in the business community through memberships in professional organizations and active participation in community events.
- Provide leadership and back-up support to Staffing Specialist(s) to ensure that all accounts are managed in a professional manner and that client staffing needs are met.
- Maintain, on a daily basis, the cleanliness and neat appearance of all areas of the office and individual work stations/offices.
- Evaluate the local competition and verify location, volume, strengths, weaknesses, services offered, rates and benefits.
- Monitor and control all expenses incurred at the branch level.
- Implement all new programs, policies and procedures instituted by the corporate office.
- Assure an adequate amount of necessary forms, brochures and supplies needed to operate the branch.
- Communicate properly all necessary information to inside staff, via scheduled staff meetings, concerning the progress of the office, changes, corporate policies, and any other pertinent information to assure a uniformity in goals and to broaden their overall knowledge about the industry and or the Mega Force corporation.
- Responsible for all credit and collections of clients.
- Read, understand and administer all policies and procedures noted in the procedure manuals in each office.
- Analyze and maintain all corporate-generated reports utilizing this information to assist in the management of the office.
- Conduct routine audits with staff on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all staff members set an excellent example and quality image to all Mega Force associates and applicants. Conducts activities as a company representative in an ethical and businesslike manner.
- Directly Supervises:
Office Support Specialist
Supervision Received: Under general direction of Regional Manager in relation to overall sales and operational procedures and corresponding reports.
The above information is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities of this position.
High School Education and Management Experience.