Mega Force Staffing of Eden, NC is currently seeking Block Assemblers for a facility in Eden, NC. These are temp to perm opportunities in a safety-conscious and temperature controlled facility. Positions are first shift with overtime available!
We are looking for team players with good attendance, a positive attitude, and who are willing to be flexible.
- Assembles fabricated parts to relatively large of heavy subassemblies and complete units
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Maintains area cleanliness in accordance with 5S principles
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble block units according to product specifications.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Recent experience in a light industrial environment
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs frequently
- Ability to operate air tools, lifting devices, and calibrated tools
- Follows standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Does not deviate from detailed direction given by supervisors and management
If you're interested in this job opportunity, call or stop by our office!
220 E Meadow Rd. Suite #10 | Eden, NC 27288 | (336) 627-6628