Eden, NC 27288
Mega Force Staffing of Eden, NC is currently seeking Block Assemblers for a facility in Eden, NC. These are temp to perm opportunities in a safety-conscious and temperature controlled facility. Positions are first shift with overtime available!
We are looking for team players with good attendance, a positive attitude, and who are willing to be flexible.
- Assemble fabricated parts to relatively large subassemblies and complete units
- Test and calibrate parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Maintain area cleanliness in accordance with 5S principles
- Identify units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repair as necessary
- Use hand tools and power tools to assemble block units according to product specifications
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Job Requirements: Must have recent experience in a light industrial environment. Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs frequently, and have the ability to operate air tools, lifting devices, and calibrated tools. Must be able to follow the standard operating procedures and work instructions. Must not deviate from detailed direction given by supervisors and management.
How to apply:
Apply in person at Mega Force Staffing in Eden, NC. We will take applications Monday through Friday, 9-11AM & 2-4PM.
If you have any questions about this job opportunity, please contact Rebeca at (336) 627-6628.
Mega Force Staffing
220 E Meadow Rd. Suite #10
Eden, NC 27288