Assembler Truss Builder
The Truss Builder/Assembler working under direct supervision performs roof/floor work on an assembly line to produce building material components.
Excellent chance for advancement. Long term career opportunities available for those who want it.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assembles product with hand tools, helps setup on table, separates material at workstation
- Places proper material into setup specified on cut sheet layout
- Follow production list by priority given by Assembler Lead to accomplish shift goals
- Comply with all safety rules within the shop area and yard, including wearing proper PPE
- Maintain machine cleanup procedures and daily cleanup in area without exception
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and maintain a positive company image
- 2 yrs experience in construction, framing work
- Heavy lifting required
This is a full-time position, 1st and 2nd shifts. Typical work weeks will be 40 hours plus overtime if work load dictates.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- People who like to work with their hands
- Can do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work at a fast pace
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you're interested in applying for this job, or you have any questions, please call or stop by our office!
Mega Force Staffing
1315 East Garrison Blvd
Gastonia, NC 28054
Ph: (704) 864-9975