$10.00/Hr Saint Pauls, NC 28384
Mega Force Staffing has an immediate opening for assembly workers in the Saint Pauls area!
Ideal candidates will have prior assembly experience. Candidates must have good manual dexterity, a working knowledge of hand tools, the ability to work in a fast paced environment and candidates must have a working knowledge of reading tape measures and the use of the metric system. Assemblers work in a production environment utilizing hand tools and power tools to assemble valves and strainers in a very fast paced environment. Positions are available on 3rd shift and overtime is required.
Hours of work (shifts): Mon-Fri 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM
Hiring Requirements: Candidates must submit to a drug screen and a background check.
Education Required: High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to use hand and power tools
- Must have recent experience working in a light industrial environment
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment, self- managed and self-motivated
- Must be willing to submit to background check and drug screen
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, have used calipers, micrometers and other measuring tools.
- Must have steel toed shoes
- Must be (at least) 18 years old
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please call or stop by our office!
2601 North Elm Street Suite C
Lumberton, North Carolina 28358