Danville, VA 24540
Mega Force Staffing is now hiring Assemblers in Danville, VA!
- Set-up and operate SMT machines. Resolve operational problems.
- Essential Functions: This position performs the function of operating and or programming surface mount assembly equipment. This includes using either a manual, semi-automatic or automatic solder paste stencil machine; loading the proper components onto a Siemens 80S20 Placement Machine or pick and place machine; operating the reflow oven; and performing quality inspections at each stage to ensure correct assemblies are produced.
- Will be feeding mtl into machine one piece at a time (Circuit Boards)
- Inspect process as it runs through the process
Hours of work: 4:30 pm - 3:00 am Monday - Thursday
Working Conditions: Warehouse environment. Overtime is expected when necessary
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- 6 months of similar experience
- Computer skills needed (basic)
- Skills/Knowledge/Abilities (SKA) : Component identification, ability to follow rules/instructions, understand basic circuit assembly processes. Must be able to read assembly documentation. work well with other employees as a team and pay close attention to detail and neatness. Interface with engineering to identify /solve problems. Demonstrated knowledge and application of applicable ISO processes.
If you're interested in this job opportunity, call or stop by our office!
10 E CHURCH ST. SUITE M