$11.50/Hr Fayetteville, NC
Mega Force Staffing is currently hiring an admissions counselor in the Fayetteville area!
- Provide academic, personal and career counseling support to students in a variety of situations and environments.
- Interpret and apply College policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Determine specific needs of individual students and provide appropriate support.
- Evaluate applicant test scores and previous education and training.
- Determine applicable transfer credits based upon course catalog descriptions and other resource information.
- Advise students regarding course work needs to meet educational program requirements and achieve individual long-term goals. Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Relate to students with different cultural and social backgrounds.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Two years of increasingly responsible academic, career and personal counseling and admissions experience.
- A Master's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in counseling, the behavioral sciences, or a closely related field; or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
Please apply in person between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm.
Mega Force Staffing Company
1001 Hay Street
Fayetteville, NC 28303