Accounting Admin Clerk
We are currently seeking an accounting clerk for one of clients located in Kenansville, NC.
Candidate will be responsible for providing accounting support to accounting supervisors and other managers within the department. Keys daily worksheets to the general ledger system, ensures files are complete and maintained as needed, handles accounts payable duties, and assists accounting personnel.
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Compile and sort invoices and checks.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record charges and refunds.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Provide front desk customer service.
- File and tally deposits.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Process bills for payment.
- Open mail and match payments to invoices.
- Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
- Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
This position is responsible for processing Accounts Payable paperwork.
Hours of work: 1st Shift: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Must be able to submit to all testing required, including drug test.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills desired
- Strong and written communication skills
Mega Force Staffing
149 Limestone Road Suite 1
Kenansville, NC 28349
or call 910-275-0124