We are currently seeking Utility Workers in the Faison, NC for one of clients. Willing to work any shift assigned.
- Take orders from supervisors for maintenance and repair of systems and buildings
- Clear and clean job sites of wood pellets and other materials and ensure that they are restored to a clean work station.
- Assist office staff in custodial services and grounds keeping activities
- Clean and maintain floor surfaces, ceilings and windows
- Empty trash receptacles and ensure appropriate disposing off of trash
- Will be assigned to paint and maintain hand rails, inside of building and outside of building.
- Assist stock personnel in handling inventory duties along with providing support in receiving
- In depth knowledge of using standard hand and power tools
- Strong ability to follow oral and written instructions properly
- Ability to read meters, pipeline drawings, blueprints and maps
- Knowledge of precautions necessary for ensuring a safe work environment for self and co-workers
- Able to submit to a Substance Abuse Test and Criminal Background Check
- High School Diploma/GED
You also apply directly at our Kenasville Branch Location
149 Limestone Rd Suite 1
Kenansville, NC 28349
or call 910-275-0124