Temporary Customer Relationship Coordinator
Mega Force Staffing is recruiting for a Customer Relationship Coordinator. As a Temporary Customer Relationship Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to provide customer reporting and other services which facilitate and support customer retention and continuous order flow. Provide booking forecast and sales performance reporting for monthly forecast and PAP planning. Maintain National Account customer list, account assignments, RFQ coordination and contract management.
The successful Temporary Customer Relationship Coordinator will have the following Key Accountabilities:
- Maintain the National Account Customer List
- Ensure all RFP/RFQ deadlines are met.
- Manage the processing and tracking of all customer contract requirements.
- Manage and provide all customer reporting and other administrative needs as identified and required by customers.
- Track and manage all IC calculations each quarter.
- Produce reports showing bookings, margin, and variance to forecasts for day to day management of the National Accounts business.
- Use history and sales force input from the sales team to prepare bookings forecast information and needed inputs required to facilitate bookings forecast and PAP planning.
- Responsible for maintaining a contract database which allows us to effectively understand customer contract terms and requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field preferred. High School required.
- With BS degree minimum 1 year work experience; 2-year degree plus 3 years of work experience; without degree 5+ years of work experience (Customer Service or Material Handling experience preferred).
- Product Knowledge specific to the forklift industry preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Analytical/Problem Solving skills required.
- Experience with order management systems, CRM’s, quoting and other business management tools preferred.
- Attention to details and focus on customer service with the ability to handle difficult phone calls and stressful situations professionally.
Apply at Mega Force Staffing, 202 East Arlington Blvd, Suite A, Greenville, NC