Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk
Mega Force Staffing is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk. As a Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have the opportunity to process for payment all vendor invoices, vendor credit memos, and debit memos to support the Accounts Payable function, including inter-company, affiliate and foreign transactions. You must assure timely and accurate processing, as well as follow established internal controls in accordance with company policy. These processes utilize several software applications (SAP, SRM, PRMS, PDC). The position requires basic accounts payable knowledge. There is a strong focus on accuracy and internal control. The environment is high volume fast paced.
- Support of accounting processes in terms of processing (e.g. vendor invoice processing, direct ship invoice processing, expense invoice processing).
- Responsible for the effective and efficient use of multiple software systems (SAP, SRM, PRMS, PDC).
- Continuous Improvement/Project Support
- Identify and recommend efficiency improvements. Support assigned projects (e.g. testing, validation, procedural development).
- Customer Service
- Support of customer service requirements to resolve vendor/customer issues timely. Promote positive vendor/customer relationships.
- High School graduate required. Associates degree preferred.
- One year of relevant experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting practices and principals.
- Understanding of laws and regulations affecting job duties.
- Ability and dedication to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Proficient with PC spreadsheet and word processing.
Apply in person at Mega Force Staffing, 202 E. Arlington Blvd, Greenville