Quality Inspector Lead
Mega Force Staffing of Rockingham has an immediate opening for a Quality Inspector Lead in the Hamlet, NC area. Responsibilities will include:
- Performs inspection and tests tasks as well as delegates work assignments to inspection team as needed and oversee execution of the tasks.
- Verifies quality status of all inbound/outbound orders for correct quantity and other quality requirements as specified on product specification sheets, drawings, inspection checklists, or other verbal instructions.
- Performs in-process inspections and testing of incoming raw materials, retain sample inspection, and inspection and testing of production parts as manufactured.
- Generate inspection results reports and performs data entry of inspection results.
- Prioritize orders for inspection/audit based on information received from Order Management, Operations, and Quality Assurance.
- Performs outbound inspection/audit for other requirements as needed, including, but not limited to, customer-specific orders, safety, and/or certification audits.
- Ensures non-conformances are appropriately reported, documented, and assists with root cause analysis of all discrepancies found; drive resolution for discrepancies together with Quality team.
- Ensures completion of audits and documentation according to agreed-upon prioritization and processes.
- Completes other Quality support functions in the warehouse.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience in warehousing. Quality Assurance experience strongly preferred.
- Previous warehousing leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to balance execution of tasks and leadership of Quality Inspectors.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and internal customers.
- Communicate with Quality, Inventory, and Operation team members to resolve more complex issues.
- Experience using measuring instruments such as micrometers & calipers.
- Must have good computer and Excel/Word skills.
- Previous forklift experience preferred but not required.