Process Engineer Technician
Mega Force Staffing is looking for a results oriented engineering associate with experience in the manufacturing industry. This position will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting manufacturing robots and equipment in good working order to maximize productivity and produce a quality product. Process Tech performs troubleshooting and repairs according to defined procedures / priorities.
This position will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting manufacturing robots and equipment in good working order to maximize productivity and produce a quality product. Process Tech performs troubleshooting and repairs according to defined procedures / priorities.
- Assist Engineers in tooling studies, time studies, and process data collection.
- Participate with engineers in tool design, Kaizen activities, and PPAP activities.
- Provide support in designing, maintaining, and validating PokaYoke masters.
- Assist in conducting time studies and capacity planning.
- Conduct SPC activities.
- Assist engineers with statistical analysis and establishing process capability.
- Perform dimensional product layout.
- Conduct problem-solving activities and assist engineers with root cause analysis.
- Develop and maintain process work instructions.
- Assist Engineers in conducting and maintaining load cell or torque/angle calibrations.
- Work with engineers on PLC programming and machine modification items.
- Assist in building prototype parts.
- Assist with preventive maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned by Engineering Manager or Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop manufacturing processes that are compliant to TS16949 Quality System.
- Perform engineering activities to the appropriate WCM methodologies
3-5 years technical experience in an robotic manufacturing environment and/or relevant technical degree
Will need to provide tools to work on equipment WCM or Lean Six Sigma experience
Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949 standards Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems Knowledge of Monitoring Equipment
Ability to operate and adjust robotics
Machining or automatic assembly experience preferred
Working knowledge of industrial processes, machines, and their operating procedures
Ability to handle PPAP's, die run offs, work with vendors
Ability to train operators on equipment and processes Proficiency in AutoCAD, Blueprint reading, and Solid Works Working knowledge of SPC
Microsoft Office Applications Research, data mining
Fluent in English
- Ability to speak Spanish or Italian is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must have the ability to read and write.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to perform repetitive motions.
The employee frequently is required to walk, use hands to feel or handle, and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb. The employee must be able to lift up to 50 lb.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is working amongst moving parts, oil, grease, coolants, fumes and other airborne particulates which can become hazardous under certain circumstances