Mega Force Staffing is currently hiring for a local company in Gastonia. Looking for a energetic individuals who do not mind working outside and in different temperatures.
- stands at conveyor line and picks wire, computer chip boards, miscellaneous debris from conveyor to separate from metal and sorts picked items into designated bins.
- Must wear hard hat, safety glasses, protective leather gloves, muck vest and hearing protection.
- Dust masks are available upon request if desired.
- At end of shift must use broom or shovel to pick up any debris that has fallen onto work pad below conveyors.
- Debris is placed either into bucket of front end loader which loader operator then dumps into containers or employees are emptying shovels of debris into containers.
- Shifts are 8-12 hours depending on amount of material to be processed.
- Breaks are a 30 minute lunch and bathroom/water breaks as often as needed.
- Employees must make sure to notify lead or supervisor before leaving conveyor line to ensure that spot is covered.
- No cell phone use allowed in yard.
- If cell phones must be kept on person, can only use during break times and Metal Recycling assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur to phones.
- required to pull 50-60 lbs of wire per shift for production
• Must have prior experience working outdoors
• Applicants must be willing to submit to pre-employment testing and screening