Mold Inspection Operator I
Mega Force in Washington, NC currently has opening for Molding Inspection Operator. Perform activities related
to production output in the injection molding department; performs start up and interval inspections as required.
Collects and input required data to maintain production and quality related statistics.
Inspect and packages product to required standards. Perform at least 25% of all
molding production operations, with minimal supervision.
- Able to follow work instructions to perform molding operation and inspections at a minimum level of 35%.
- Complete required start up and interval inspections, to visual and dimensional standards on a product.
- Complete required production report paperwork accurately.
- Understand 5S and perform 5S activities for their work area.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Demonstrate ability to use caliper, micrometer and other measuring equipment
- Demonstrate Mechanical Aptitude
- Demonstrate ability to retrieve files using MS Office Suite
- Must be prepared to submit to drug screen and criminal background
- HS Diploma or GED