Mega Force Staffing in Burlington, NC is currently seeking a hardworking, motivated Material Handlers to fill positions for local company. All interested applicants must be production driven and team oriented. The ideal candidate must be flexible, able to multi-task, and self-motivated.
Run jet machines, Load and unload machines
Follow procedures on formula cards. Responsible for adding chemicals and dyes to machine (only full time employees will perform)
Responsible for controlling proper temperature. Patrol at all times for tangles. Cut samples for dyer to check shades Non-Essential duties. Must wear safety glasses when loading and unloading jet and when adding chemicals/dyes Comply with all company and department rules and safety regulations. Responsible for housekeeping area. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must have the ability to work safely in a factory environment
- Produce quality products and be responsible for quality
- Must be able to lift up to 45lbs
- Must be able to grip, grasp, and twist using your hands and wrists
- Must be able to lift, stoop, bend, and move quickly
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Most importantly be at work each day ready to work.
- Must have a High School Diploma and or GED