Southern Pines, NC
Mega Force Staffing of Southern Pines has immediate Machine Operator positions available in the Aberdeen, NC area.
- Operation of equipment with safety interlocks in place and functioning.
- Must pass all quality audits of quality procedures and quality paperwork including product identification tags and product bundle counts.
- Consistently meet production rates while meeting all quality and safety standards.
- Responsible for daily preventative maintenance duties for machine.
- Work with maintenance to reduce mechanical downtime.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
(Perform other related duties as assigned or directed which may require more than the normal shift hours or work week to meet company needs.)
- Over one year experience in manufacturing facility required.
- Must either have prior forklift training or be able to receive forklift training.
- Basic skills (reading, writing)
- Blue print reading, basic (simple geometric parts, interpret dimensions)
- Measuring tools, basic (Calipers, Micrometers, Copper Thickness Gauge)
- Basic Math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds. This position requires pulling, lifting, and pushing steel coil material.