Machine Operator/Assembly Operators
Well established company is seeking talent, passion and openness to change. In return it offers strong opportunities for professional growth and development.
The Machine Operator/assembly operators are responsible for assembling product operating machinery to manufacture parts that meet the required specifications set by our customers.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions.
- Loads and unloads parts on line to be assembled.
- Pulls damaged parts off line.
- Follows work instructions and understands the tagging, labeling, and quality criteria’s as r required.
- Follows safety and PPE procedures and reports violations to Department Manager and/or supervisor and/or to safety.
- Able to fill out daily downtime and WCM reports and summarize.
- Achieves/performs daily targets and output of production.
- Meets quality standards for the line.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with 5s requirements, rules, and regulations.
- Must be able to work required overtime.
- Work with Process Technicians, Quality, and Logistics to solve issues.
- Able to use basic hand tools (allen and torque wrenches, battery and electric drills).
- Able to read and write in English.
- Basic math skills with ability to do percentages.
- Ability to work in a team environment; good interpersonal skills; good verbal and written communications skills; basic math skills required, and basic computer skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to change.
- Strong hand/eye coordination.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must have the ability to read and write.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and stand for eight hours, talk, and hear.
- The employee is required to perform highly repetitive motions.
- The employee frequently is required to walk, use hands to feel or handle, and to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift, push, and pull up to 50 lb.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles.
- The employee is frequently exposed to oils and greases or coolants.
Please apply Mega Force Staffing
2511 Fayetteville Street
Sanford, NC 27332
Or call 919-774-8500