Injection Molding Process Tech
Process Technician- Injection Molding
Mega Force Staffing is looking for a candidate that has experience with plastic injection machines up to 1250 ton, molds, hand tools and automation equipment.
Company uses Nissei, Hitachi, and Engle Machines. This is a direct hire opportunity with benefits and pay up to $32 hr depending on relevant experience.
- Set up or oversee the setup of tools, effectively start-up and shut-down automated molding processes.
- Support, trouble shoots and correct all down time molding issues quickly and
- Assist tooling department in maintaining mold tooling in and out of the molding
- Following World Class principles assure the molding operations meets or exceed all target outputs and efficiencies at the minimum cost possible.
- Must be able to comprehend maintenance manuals, diagrams prints and perform maintenance repairs on equipment in the molding
- Will interface with Manufacturing Supervisors and Process Engineering relative to priorities and effectiveness of the molding
- Follows all company policies and
- Maintains a positive
- Quality Responsibilities: Follows all relevant quality processes and procedures. Participates in Company safety programs, follows Environmental Health and Safety guidelines including ISO and OSHA.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED): 7 or more year's injection molding manufacturing experience with complicated tooling, engineering resins and automation equipment. Familiar with Master molding or scientific molding principles is a must. Formal technical training is desired