We are currently seeking high motivated Assemblers/General Labor Candidates for one of our clients in Beulaville, NC Area.
- Assembles component parts, sub-assemblies or completed units, including mechanical, structural products, instrument, and parts assembly.
- Uses hand tools, small power tools and other special equipment.
- Receives detailed written and verbal instructions on all work.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Reads and interprets blue prints.
- Inspects incoming equipment to determine maintenance required.
- Assist in the painting booth, with placing and removing hydraulic cylinders.
- Knowledge of precautions necessary for ensuring a safe work environment for self and co-workers
Able to submit to a Substance Abuse Test and Criminal Background Check
High School Diploma/GED
You also apply directly at our Kenasville Branch Location
149 Limestone Rd Suite 1
Kenansville, NC 28349
or call 910-275-0124