Dye House Operator/ Coordinator
Mega Force Staffing in Burlington, NC is currently seeking a hardworking, motivated candidate to assist in a Dye House Department. All interested applicants must be production driven team players who enjoy working in the industry. Must have experience in a manufacturing environment that is climate control. The candidate will be responsible for obtaining goods for loading tub, Perform sample of dye run, Obtain buggy and unload tub, Transport goods to dryer staging area, Change filters and clean outside tub and clean floor around tub. In addition a backup for dryer operator.
Coordinator will schedule dye runs, Weigh and stage dye runs. Print recipe for dye run, Place dye run at assigned dye tub. In addition monitors dye runs on computer, Maintain production record and clean scale.
The ideal candidate must be flexible, able to multi-task, and be self-motivated
- Must have the ability to work safely in a factory environment
- Produce quality products and be responsible for quality
- Must be able to lift up to 45lbs
- Must be able to grip, grasp, and twist using your hands and wrists
- Must be able to lift, stoop, bend, and move quickly
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Most importantly be at work each day ready to work.
- Must have a High School Diploma and or GED
How to apply:
You must apply in person at the Mega Force office located at 917-A South Main St. Burlington NC, 27215. If you have trouble locating our office please call (336) 227.7500