Capacity Engineering Clerk
Mega Force Staffing is recruiting for a Capacity Engineering Clerk for a temporary position at a client facility located in Greenville, NC. Our client designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts.
We are looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Capacity Plate team. This is a temporary position to complete a global nameplate project.
- Research truck order data to determine truck configuration
- Review current nameplate data for each unit
- Determine if order data and nameplate data match
- Operate capacity generation software
- Correct any issues and re-create nameplate, maintain database integrity
- Prepare nameplate package for dealer distribution
- PC Skills: MS Office (Access, Word, Excel)
- High School diploma, required; College senior with an Engineering & technical curriculum is preferred
- Previous Database maintenance experience is preferred
- Proficient typing skills
Please apply in person at Mega Force Staffing, 202 E. Arlington Blvd, Greenville, NC