CNC Tube Bender
Established manufacturing company in the Statesville area looking to fill immediate openings! Growth potential for top performers.
Benders are responsible for Operating machines that bend tubes to specified angles and contour sizes. Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Machine programming in accordance with print requirements and specifications.
- Performing tool change over, adjustment, clean and lubricate machines.
- Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
- Examine completed work pieces for defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
- Measure completed work pieces to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers.
Coordinate secondary operations, included but not limited to:
- Coordinate with welding supplier when fittings for the tube are called out.
- Pressure test and clean/wipe tubing.
- Assist/conduct inspection of finished tubes.
- Labeling and packaging product.
- Accomplish responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner.
1st and 2nd shift available – 2nd shift must train on 1st then move to 2nd shift. All Tube Benders must interview in person for the position.
Mega Force Staffing
205 East Side Drive
Statesville, NC 28625
or call 704-872-0132