Mega Force Staffing has immediate openings on 1st shift in the Kenansville, NC area with one of our amazing clients. We are currently seeking Assemblers/Packers, as an assembler you will be doing the following….
- Will be assembling various parts and piece to the inoculators
- Assembly consists of 4 lines within the work area
- Each line is set up and staged per product order by the Floor Supervisor
- Will be handling small parts, good hand/eye coordination is important.
- Will be assembling inoculator’s handles, bodies and sprayers.
- Could be pop and lock into place, installing tension springs, assembling button assembly, caps and handles
- Barrel assembly is a another position within this area
- Wet barrel with (food graded oil)
- Screw into place to assure proper assembly.
- Also the Barrel nozzle will be created.
- Install and assemble nib, collar, modular valves in barrels and spikes (seal/value)
- Packing Line:
- Each packer will pack one of everything in a box (box could have up to 4-6 pieces)
- Place product in a box, install operator/owner manual into each box.
- Place completed box on roll conveyor and send manually down conveyor to final pack.
- In the Final Pack, you will inspect the container to secure all boxes are in container.
- Container will be moved to a weigh scale for weight verification
- Once weight has been recorded and is correct
- Packer will use a hand held tape gun to seal product.
- Once seal product will be place on pallet
- Container will weigh no more the 35lbs. completely packed
- Case will be stacked 28 cases per pallet
- Once complete packer will utilize a manual pallet jack to move the pallet out to staging area for forklift operator to move to final destination.
- Dependable Transportation, will to work Overtime as need to complete daily task.
- Must be able to read and understand writing instructions; must be able to submit to a substance abuse test and additional testing.
- Education Required: High School Diploma/GED
- PPE requirements: Steel Toe Shoes
You also apply directly at our Kenasville Branch Location:
149 Limestone Rd
Kenansville, NC 28349